Choose between top designs and ceiling fan brands. Kids ceiling fans make the perfect icing on the cake for enhancing a kids room decor. The additional functionality is a bonus.
- Two-light 30-Inch reversible five-blade indoor ceiling fan for rooms up to 80 Square Feet
- Silicon steel motor with dual capacitor; three fan speeds (high/medium/low); reversible switch for...
- Airlfow: 2, 083 cfm; energy usage: 31 watts without light; airflow efficiency: 53 cfm per watt
- Reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer...
- Rated for indoor spaces only
- Installer's Choice three position mounting system allows for standard, low or angled mounting
- BEAUTIFUL PINK CEILING FAN: Decorative blades and white matte finish. Perfect for kids + teen spaces!
- SHABBY CHIC, CHANDELIER SHADES: Pretty pink and white fabric shades with elegant shabby chic beads. Three...
- TWO DIFFERENT BLADE STYLES: Feature the perfect finish match with our reversible ceiling fan blades....
- WhisperWind motor delivers ultra powerful air movement with whisper quiet performance so you get the...
- Reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to...
- 3 Grey blades included. Energy Use : 34 Watts
Why Ceiling Fans for Kids?
Ceiling fans for kids rooms are an economical way to cool in the summer. While the fan it self doesn’t actually cool the room, the air movement in the room will make it feel cooler and less stuffy. Not only do you get the benefits of air circulation, there is a fun element to it. You can have all kinds of designs, patterns, and colors to liven up and enhance the overall look of the kids room. An additional benefit, the sound that the fans produce makes it easy for the child to fall asleep.
As a parent you want the best for your kids, according to a study by
the Archives of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine (October 2008), kids ceiling fans can help reduce the risk of SIDS by 72 percent! Mainly due to air movement.
Most kids ceiling fans are designed to be sturdy. After all, safety is a key issue with anything to do with children. Kids can be rough as any parent knows. Teaching the dangers of moving blades is a must for young children. They are naturally curious and could be injured.
Fans for kids are reasonably priced and tend to have brighter colors than traditional fans. Some manufactures make fans that a child might be interested in, such as a baseball ceiling fans for boys and a ballerina style ceiling fan for girls; some have characters from the favorite cartoons or programs. There are many places that you can look to find ceiling fans with many models to choose from. An interested idea that Craftmade has done, they have a Warbird range. These are a series of airplane ceiling fans designed to look like the engine from a Warbird plane. The blades of the fan are built to resemble a propeller.
The majority of kids ceiling fans do not come with lights, but some are compatible to add a light kit at a later date. Make sure the light is not made of glass. When shopping for a ceiling fan, take your kids along so they feel that they are part of the decorating process and will love their new rooms’ addition.